We are here for you during these highly unusual times.
Pursuant to Governor Kemp’s Executive Order to Ensure a Safe & Healthy Georgia, legal services have been defined as Critical Infrastructure, and are authorized to be open while taking the necessary precautions. Pursuant to Governor Kemp’s Executive Order, the necessary precautions to reduce risk include the following:
- If you are running a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, experiencing a cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you not enter the building and seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY. We are available to see you via video or teleconference.
- If you are not experiencing symptoms, please feel free to enter. Upon entering, please wash your hands and utilize the hand sanitizer throughout your appointment.
- We will enhance the sanitation of our office to keep the germs at bay.
- We are available to all who are sheltering in place – by choice or necessity – via video or teleconference.
- If you utilize a pen in our office for signatures, we ask that you keep the pen.
- Please exercise the social distancing recommendations of at least six feet between you and others.